Sunday, November 2, 2008

Unchained Melody

You know what? I'm right.

In fact, I do not need people to tell me I am right. I KNOW I'm right.

And because I am right, I am so fucking morally-superior than you.

Yeah, you heard me. Morals. Me.

I am better than you. I am more than you.

And even in the rare instances when the facts go against my opinions, I DESERVE to be right. I SHOULD be right. I am the only person in the world who is right.

All my opinions are the truth, gospel, canon and undeniable. While yours are all wrong, stupid, shallow, petty and wrong. Did I mention wrong?

I am so right that even my left hand is also my right hand.

And if you want to say anything, I will just raise my voice and talk over you so you couldn't even get your points in. Being the only person who entered his argument, I win by default.

I am right.

I was right, I am right, and I will always be right.

Now fuck off and die.

EDIT TO ADD:

Just look in your hearts. Place your hand on your bosom, play with your nipples for a while, and you will realize that I am completely, absolutely, right.

I am right.

There is no limit as to how right I am.

NOW fuck off and die.