Monday, November 17, 2008

Cloud City

The lounge band is playing the Godfather theme. By Nino Rota. I think. This Blackberry can't open multiple windows.

It's a bit more jazzy than I remember.

C'mon, play some blues, man. Blues!

I am so cool. My ego is so cool.

You know, some people, they have names of musicians.

Like Billy Dee Williams.

Razzle-dazzle!

Billy Dee Williams. And the Johnson Four!

Razzle-dazzle!

Billy Dee Williams - Spin City

Billy Dee Williams - the Millenium Parsec

Billy Dee Williams - Crying Freeman

Billy Dee Williams - Wookie Heartbreak

Billy Dee Williams - Ewok Funk

Billy Dee Williams - Android Soul

Billy Dee Williams - Death of a Star

Man. Billy Dee Williams.

Razzle-dazzle!

Names have power. My name, it's Arabic. It means, 'Leader of the Sentinels'.

It is not 'Leader of those who know the Koran by heart.'

My name is spelled with a 'zai' and not a 'dzo'.

But man.

Billy Dee Williams.