Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sleepless in Something Local That's Similar to Seattle

I woke up with a start just now. It has been three hours since I tried to sleep.

I sense something's afoot. Something great and big and good. Like my bulbous dick.

My pimp senses are tingling.

I am tired, but excited. I have no idea why.

I was so tired just now, that I was curt with someone in the evening. Goes to show my inexperience, but one thing I noticed - the time frame from the moment I let myself be affected - New Age philosophy and all - and the time it took for me to recover was much shorter than before.

There was a time when it took me weeks or months, but now, just now, it was 10 minutes before I snapped back to my senses.

All in all, I must choose to stay vigilant. It takes only one second of stupidity to ruin a hundred years of growth. But I can sense myself growing up.

I'm no longer eight. I am ten. Move on.

Damn, man. It's 3.29am. And I have gotten used to waking up at 8am. Even on weekends.

And yet, for the first time in months, I somehow look forward to tomorrow's day at work. There's a ton of work to do, but hey, there's always tons of work to do.

At least, I no longer write till I puke like back in The Malay Mail dais. I mean, days.

Use the Secret, Amir. Use the Secret...

And now, I would like to sing myself to sleep.

Song: Duel of Fates, by John Williams. From the Star Wars movies.

Konnooooo...motbloooo. Buduuuuuuuuhhhh antakaaaaaaa.

Konooooo kacangnyaaaaaa. Pooooooja, kollaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.

Konoooooooo sapooooooo? Kazamaaaaaaaaaa camphiooooooonnnn

Kinaaaaaaaa....ilaaaaaaaaaaa

Sabok, dia, bata,

Ah, susah sangat.