Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rules of Engagement

I allowed myself to be bothered by the recent spike in racism. I almost feel the need to bring forth my battle spear. I do not want to see that happen.

Okay, toots. Here, I lay down the ground rules. NOT the ground rules for everyone, but ground rules for dealing with me.

1. I am a Malay. I am a Muslim. Maybe not a good one. I may go to hell. I may enjoy some things which are most un-Malay. I may do things which are most un-Malay. But. As long as I claim myself a Malay and a Muslim, I am both.

2. I don't sit down in front of you and detail what I think is so bad and so stupid with your race or your religion, and you do not do not sit down in front of me and detail what you think is so bad and so stupid with my race or my religion.

I mean, I don't go around telling people, "Oh. My. God. Is that YOUR God? It's so...ugly! And why are you allowed to do this and that when your book clearly states you cannot do this or that?"

If you feel the need to 'liberate' me from my beliefs and my DNA, then I would be compelled to 'liberate' you of your beliefs and your DNA. Goes both ways, bra.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Every story has another side to it.

Take it from me. I judge people, and people judge me. That's the way it is.

I am concerned with freedom, even if I do not agree with that freedom. Even if I think it is stupid. It's my business. Not yours.

If Malays and Muslims one day were to decide to shun all technology and live in the Stone Age, it is our choice. Our freedom.

3. Only a nigger can call a nigger, nigger. As such, only a Malay can make fun of ALL Malays. Only a Muslim can make fun of any other Muslim, for their Muslimness.

Same goes to other religions.

Atheists should just shut the fuck up and leave the country, cause the FIRST thing in Rukunegara is 'Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan'. Go believe in Yoda, Xenu or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Pray to a stone or a rock or something. Have a God. And go crazy with the commandments. Be as fucked up as the rest of us.

Atheists who like to argue should consider doing so with agnostics.

Why?

Cause atheists do not believe in the existence of God. Agnostics DO NOT GIVE A FUCK whether God exists or not.

You think being an atheist is so cool? Go argue with agnostics, who think they're much cooler than atheists.

4. I am right. Everyone else is WRONG. If you're even at the slightest bothered by the previous statement, then you can go fuck yourself.

You are an insecure, pathetic, whiny little bitch on her last tampon. Fuck you.

My actions do not change your world. And neither do yours. You do not matter in the grand scheme of things. No one matters. Everyone will die, so shut the fuck up and die already. Quit wasting my time.

5. I am so fucking cool.

Yeah.