Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tales from the Drunk Side: Satori

Satori means valuable insight. Or some shit like that. This was mine:

Screwdriver, yo!

Screeeeewwwwdriver!

I'm that motherfucker Kevin Costner in The Bodyguard.

Meanwhile, Dr M gave a speech. Read Rocky's Bru.

Dr M will never be truly appreciated. Never! Because people are insecure and stupid.

Oh well. That's the way it goes. That's the way shit blows.

And don't worry, Dr. I got your back. Not in an Anwar way, of course. As soon as this screwdriver + painkiller is gone, and I'm sober again, I'll kill me some motherfuckers.

And Jaka Denial, yo! The drink of the glorious Javanese. And my ancestors the Bugis. The English boogeyman.

Tremble at the sight of my might, and of Japanese men on bicycles. Why did you run away to Singapore, man? They're just Japanese men on bicycles.

Maybe they were having a stroll?

Anyway, yes, my satori.

Screwwwwdriver! Half a bottle. Of orange juice.

I'm gonna read a book and see if it makes any sense whatsoever.