Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tales from the Drunk Side: Where Do We Go From Here?

I guess, to fuck off and die.

There's really nothing much left to do.

I am bored, really. With writing about the shitty things in this cunt-ry.

Twice I had the chance to leave and I think I agree with those who will say that I should have fucked off and died.

My victory against PR also proved that I have succeeded in bringing down a government. With mere curse words.

There are still people who take themselved seriously, and will never realise that no one gives a fuck what they think.

No one cares, outside a circle of crazy motherfuckers. No one actually gives a shit.

If I do get RM2 million tomorrow, I'm going to retire. Forever.

Am sick of all this shit. Am sick of people. Especially those faceless ones on the net.

I had my ride. Now I get a bigger buzz fighting people in real life. Like that cab driver who asked for extra today, even though the subsequent ride I took showed no jams whatsoever. And it was a good two hours before it rained.

There is a dreary atmosphere around my world now.

I will have to find shit to get myself out of the rut.

Like telling some people to suck my dick.