Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Continuing Adventures of Boron - the Most Boring Man in the World

I am waiting for a meeting to start.

Previously, there was a Mee Rebus session with some online writers and bankers.

YES! There is a conspiracy to destroy Perasan Rakyat. Muahahahaha!

Ugh. As if you guys actually matter.

I sit down now, outside a building, smoking, thinking back at what's important.

I am important. I matter. To me.

The rest? Fuck should I care?

I should just focus on myself and be selfish and make use of my status as a MAN, a MALAY and considered by most as a MUSLIM.

My non-Malay friends and mentors have told me all these years to take advantage of these things and make tons of money.

It's not as if I didn't try.

I just don't know how. I don't get it.

I mean, some men, they beat up their spouses and the women keep on sucking their dicks.

It happens in my rural area and it happens in cities.

As a MAN, I can beat these idiots up and get away with it. Hell I can even rape them and get away with it.

But I didn't, did I?

And as a Malay, I've been looking for years -YEARS- for some free money. Some free tongkat money.

Where the fuck is it? Where are my millions?

Everything I have today, from my flip-flops to my Blackberry, I worked for it. Hard.

Oh well.

I guess, that leaves being a Muslim. Where eventually, I'll get to heaven.

Muahahahaha!