Friday, April 30, 2010

Pantat Prowler

Sexplorers and Whorists often belong to some online communities. In these forums, there is a lot of exchange of information going on.

Concerning brothels, massage parlours, girls, ratings, etc.

I am eternally amused with the kind of semi-secret language they use. Here, I will attempt to emulate their style in a TR (Trip Report) or in some forums, FR (Fuck Report?):

Wah. I kenot tahan adi, so I went to Hotel X and went up to OKT.
He asked me, want massag or pleasure? I said of coz la pleasure. WHy massag only? Different only 30 ringgit lorhs.

The girl I chose was Jumanji. Big boobs. Nice CFM face.

We went to room. JUmanji took off her cloths and took mine cloths off as well. Then she bathed me, washing my asshole and didi. Then she gave me hot-water BJ. Wah! Damn shiok!

Then we got out. The bed was Japanese style on floor one. But everything on like platform and had mirrors around.

She started to give me catbath and asked me to be on all fours. Then she licked my shoulder, my back and then my ass. Wah! Damn shiok!

Then I turned over, and she gave me a BBBJ. All time, she look up to me with CFM look. So I CFH la! Hahaha!

We did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and that thing where she climb me like tree one. Wah! Damn shiok!

Hard to cum, so I asked whether she does CIM. She said yes, and I blew some in mouth, some in face.

I fell asleep for five minutes. Tired adi.

Then, when I wake up, she asked for RM100 more for CIM and RJ. Wah! Damn NOT shiok!



Man. I am reading these things just for the sheer humour of it all. Muahahahaha! Wah! Damn shiok!