Friday, May 1, 2009

Nightmare

I just woke up from a dream. Drenched in cold sweat.

I had dreamed first, about two couples.

One was a normal-sized couple who discovered miniature-sized versions of themselves in the toilet.

The normal-sized couple is facing a divorce and separation, while their minis are very close.

So the minis soon discovered that the big versions are themselves in the future. Or vice versa. And it's all because what the guy writes will come true.

Suddenly, the women are swimming in the reflecting pool of the Washington Monument. I don't know why.

And then, suddenly, I am back in Kuantan and the Washington Monument is also in Kuantan.

Wut?

So I was back home, and my relatives came. I went out with a sibling to buy some food - KFC.

I wanted to order the largest combo available and was told that it was Superbad combo. A tie-in with the movie, I suppose.

Me: So, how many pieces of chikin in this combo?

Salesguy: Oh, we don't know.

Me: What?

S: Because it's random, you see. But usually there's always a lot of pieces of chikin.

Me: Wut? Is there mashed potatoes in there?

S: We roll it all up in a ball.

Me: ...

S: ...

Me: Okay, what's the second largest combo?

S: That's the Gala Everything.

M: Okay. How many pieces of chikin?

S: There's no chicken in Gala Everything. It's basically everything else.

That was when I got angry. SO angry.

I started getting really angry. But I didn't do anything because this is Kuantan and my parents would get reports if I did anything bad.

I just got angrier and angrier.

How can KFC be so stupid?

Then I woke up.

What the fuck, man?