Monday, May 25, 2009

Kuantan Legal: The Practice

Theme Song:

Deredeh-dududududuniuuuuu

Jiu-nik!

Ngeeeeneeeeneeeeeneeeenek!

Ngeeeeneeeeneeeeeneeeenek!

Geredeh!

Chichichiochiochiochio.

Ngeeeeneeeeneeeeeneeeenek!

So I had some breakfast with some lawyers, and they gave me some interesting insights to the world of law and order. And their practice.

Apparently, magistrate courts handle cases of RM25K and below.

Sessions court for 25K and above.

High Court for high amounts and then it's off to Federal Court, I think. And then Appeals Court. Or is it the other way around?

Anyway, I find going to court as a refreshing experience.

Hopefully, not a bad one.

So, I have my things in order.

Now I need to get myself in order.

I walked to a cafe with not many legal types.

Now begins a few hours of meditation and visualisation.

As a novice, I need to be cool, calm and collected, and resist the urge to run with RPK.