Thursday, May 21, 2009

Journeyman

I bought the 3.30pm ticket. Which means that in 15 minutes, I am going to wait at the terminal.

I will go into a communications blackout soon.

I have a fresh bottle of benadryl, and it will knock me out for around four to five hours.

There are so many fucking Malays here. It's like that first time I went to Pertama Kompleks last year.

Cor! Blimey! See these natives in their natural habitats?

Look at that one. Wot a beaut!

I hardly hang out with Malays in KL. Most of the places I go to are filled with pretend-Malays and fake liberals.

Who says Kelantan is the Malay heartland? The whole fucking country is a Malay heartland.

That's why, I guess, it's called MALAYsia.

Somebody suggested to me that we should have a lot of separate school systems, with the best of them catering the rich.

"I'm sure the RAKYAT will send their children to the best, most expensive elite schools."

Easy for him to say. He doesn't have any school-going children. And he's bloody rich!

Any school system in MALAYsia has to take into account the Pekeliling-dwelling, bus-riding fucked up Malays.

Why? Cause they're the fucking majority, that's why.

Holy Shit, I'm up to my armpits in Malays!

Where the fuck did these people come from?

Ooh yeah.

Wanna suck my dick?

Wanna suck my dick?