Thursday, August 11, 2011

Suck My Dick

How we judge others is how we see ourselves.

I got some people who came to me and said, "She said this about me! Meeee!"

And I was like, "So?"

They flub their lines and trip over their words. Trying to answer "So?"

Cause you see, there is a truth, and no matter what people say, no matter what you or I shout, the truth remains the same.

My girlfriend says I'm awesome. I say "thank you, I know." Some of my acquaintances try to tell me how little they think of me, and usually I just wait for a fart.

So am I awesome, or am I a bumbling stupid guy? Truthfully, I'm neither. I'm just me, baby. I'm just me.

I've always been lucky, and I have always worked hard at every opportunity. I believe that not giving it your all is disrespectful to opportunity. And like disrespecting food, if you don't value the things that you do have, more things will go away. If you do appreciate your present, and it will show as actions, you will be able to open new doors.

I have no expectations, and I have no ambition. Here is the only thing I practice nowadays - I do not mind what happens. I'm not a greenhorn trying to prove myself, or an old guy trying to get enough money for retirement. Regardless of whatever else, I'm just me, bebeh. I'm just me.