Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who Wants to Live Forever?

I'm sorry, but I'm not a survivor. I live. I don't survive. And one day, while the survivors survive - and I hold nothing against them - all who live, will die.

If I was at Hiroshima, during the time of the bomb, I would be at Ground Zero.

At the Battle of Sekigahara, I would be the guy with the pumpkin warhammer and flail, right at the front.

I hold no quarter, carry no baggage and give no mercy. My path is straight and true. I neither ascend nor descend. I move forward. I live and die by The Truth.

I used to be scared of guilt and being wrong. Nowadays, I know I am right, and I shoulder no guilt.

I no longer fuddle myself with good and evil. I'm just me, baby. Good AND evil. Destroyer and Creator.

And I will keep on hitting at anything that moves until it is still. Or until I die.

In Europe, I would have been a Barbarian. Not political enough to be a Paladin. Not crafty enough to be a Necromancer.

Why?

Because one day, I will die. All my time spent anywhere is just a short stop in eternity. I will not hold on to anything in this material plane, which exists only for a moment.

If my life is but a flash in history, if what distant civilisations see is just a wink from a star, then may that flash, that twinkle be significant and satisfying for me.

Why should I waste my time in mental, emotional and physical bondage? I am a Freemen. Freedom runs with me.

There is nothing anyone can do to hold me down. I will not be a hypocrite. I speak only The Truth. And I serve only The Truth.

Until my last dying breath.