Friday, August 27, 2010

Exodus

Oh, my.

I just chatted with some friends in Canada. They are expecting around five more from our circle to join them by Christmas.

Four will go to the UK this year, if everything is okay. Around 10 are headed to Australia next year.

Well, Malaysia is safe. As long as I'm here. I'm not leaving anytime soon. Maybe retirement would be better overseas. Maybe not.

If I have enough money, I want to go back to Kuantan and live by the beach till I die. I'll learn how to play the piano or something. And write the Great Malaysian Novel.

I'm quite tired of the bullshit here. I prefer to live an uneventful, idyllic life near a rustic, even bucolic, place like Cherating. That way, I can take care of my mother, when the time comes.

I don't need much. Just RM2 million. Hahahaha.