Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sing City

I went to the place already high from the pints I had before at the pub.

"What is this place?" I asked.

My contact mumbled something. Well, this is interesting.

I went up two elevators and saw the Don eating some peanuts.

"Give him the package," said the man.

One of the others handed me an envelope.

It was heavy.

There's something metallic inside. I didn't need to open it to know what's inside.

"I don't do this thing anymore," I said.

"Take out the picture."

"Look-"

"Take out the picture."

I took it out. The single sheet of document, not the .44.

Oh shit. The Yellow Man.



He's hard to kill. Not even with the .44. Not even with Lucille. I tried once, but it didn't take. The Yellow Man is impervious to bullets.

I tried to get away from it all, but I guess sometimes, your past catches up to you.