Monday, July 26, 2010

The Wheel of Fortune

I left the office and am now in Bangsar. I feel lethargic at 7pm onwards, until 10pm, when I would be invoking my insomnia, all the way till 7am.

All my nights are filled. There are loads of people to meet. Deals to make. One thing closes, and many more appear.

I didn't ask for most of it. They just kinda dropped on my lap. I don't seek people. They come to me. That is a fact, not me gloating.

I am in a state of gratitude.

If you ask me how I do it, well, just open yourself up to possibilities. Opportunities will come.

When destiny knocks on the door, be prepared to open it.

Life is a slow process. One step at a time. No expectations.

Then, one day you wake up and say, "Damn! I did all that? And may I say, not in a shy way, oh no not me, I did it myyyyy waaaaayyyy."

I know the terrain. More importantly, I know myself. Lots of people I see, only go for all that glitters. Even when it's not real.

They're pretending. Play-acting. But that is how some people live. And I am not here to judge them as good or bad. This is only what I see.

Me? I'm just me, baby. No more, no less. I possess one of the greatest minds of my generation. I have been blessed with enormous talent and good looks. I smell good.

All it takes is an application of my magnificent tools and there is absolutely nothing I can't do.

The world, to me, is like a fridge from which I take my food.

There would be only one of me in a billion years. Use me wisely, or suffer the consequences.

Man, I am so fucking cool.