Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Borneo Chronicles: Journalist Paranoid

I arrived at KK around 10.30pm.

On the way here, I got some good news. Out of all the funk that was there for a few months, rays of light are shining through.

I am quite satisfied as to how I handled everything. I am aware that I am young, and a little rough around the edges. But if I put my mind and my heart to it, there is really nothing I can't accomplish.

I have done so much already, and at this stage in my life, I have nothing left to prove. I know what I am, and I know who I am. I am. And I am happy.

It has been an amazing journey. And right now, sitting in an old-school Internet cafe in Kota Kinabalu, I feel liberated, satisfied and free.

Freedom. There is nothing in this world more important than freedom. All my life, I ran away, fought, created and destroyed for freedom. All in the name of freedom. And independence.

Nothing in this universe can hold me down. Because I am the universe.