Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Surrogates

I had a very huge pain-body. I struggled with it for years, decades. Then, I learned to accept it and let it go, so its effect was decimated.

Looking to generate more pain, my ego began looking into other people. The past affairs I have had have always been with women who had huge, huge pain-bodies.

It wasn't until recently that I noticed the pattern and realised what I, or rather my ego was doing.

Basically, if I can't experience pain anymore, it will explore and exploit other people's pain. It is sick, and that is what the ego does.

If I take a bigger picture look at it, it is like a complete person. A system that simulates the insanity of humans with several minds in it.

O, what fools these mortals be. And I was one of them.

Then comes another cycle, where the ego and the pain-body is accepted. And where do we go from here?

I don't know.

I am thankful to all those involved. I thanked them personally. If it weren't for the players in the drama that unfolded, my consciousness would not have expanded as much as it has right now. I have never been happier in my life.