Thursday, April 16, 2009

De-COMPOSE!



Cheepork HATES Jeerawan. He finds her personality annoying.

In all honesty, I can't vouch for anyone's personality. I post her videos, because some girls react to it.

WOmen are jealous of each other, because they want a monopoly of dick. Whatever.

What I am more interested in is to see decay.

See, one day, Jeerawan or anyone for that matter, will grow old. We will all grow old. And then we die.

We all die. Death is the ultimate democracy. No matter how much money you have or how pretty other people seem to think you are, how smart or whatever the fuck, you will die.

Attention, beauty, money, personality, image, perception, friends - in the end, none of it matters.

In the end, everyone will decompose.

Though I hope to be shot into space, so the bacterias can't get to me, when I die.

But yeah. Youth is fleeting. And life is wasted on the living.

Enjoy it while it lasts.