Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bad Thoughts

I have a meeting to prepare for, so I will be brief.

Some people are so in awe of their own bad thoughts about other people. Thinking that if they were to share said bad thoughts, the subject of their bad thoughts would wilt and die.

NEWSFLASH, MOTHERFUCKER: EVERYONE HAS BAD THOUGHTS ABOUT EVERYONE.

You're not the only one, and your bad thoughts are not special.

In actuality, everyone HATES everyone else. It's human nature. What can you do? Nothing.

I have bad thoughts about people, and it usually involves inserting my dick in their vaginas.

Bad thought! Bad thought!

Sit, UBU sit, bad thought.

People need to understand that they do not matter. They suck, and then they die.

At the point of death, do you transform into a planet-sized transforming robot? If you don't, then fuck you.

Fuck me, too, if you're hot.