Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tales from the Drunk Side: Original Prankster

I am the Trickster. But, have I ever lied to any of you? Did I not do whatever I set out to do?

I am grateful that I have always been able to do whatever I want.

I wanted to do movies and BAM! second biggest and another, perhaps biggest movie production in the country's history. I'm not ashamed to be proud to be part of that team.

I wanted to write a book and BAM! A book.

ANything I could ever want.

Now, I want to reap millions of dollars from international IP. Or do something that could redefine journalism, globally, forever. FOREVER.

If you have to dream, dream big. I am not a creature of Desire. I belong to Dream. As Gaiman as my Lawd and Saviour, I bear witness to the mercy and the blessings of the LAWD! The LAWD!

I am a gamblin', ramblin' man. But after all is said and done, I will spend my days helping people.

I'm no superhero. I know that. But I will sure as hell do my best. And you know what? You haven't even seen my best.

LAWD Gaiman! Lawd! LAWD GAIMAN! LAWD!

Hera give me strength! And Ganesha give me poetry.