Saturday, January 1, 2011

Something in the Air

There is a new energy somewhat, this year. I sensed it last night, when I awoke to sounds of celebration.

I had merely napped for a while but it seemed as if I went to sleep as a nother person and woke up as a different one.

I felt the power moving within me once again, which was why, perhaps, that I went to the toilet last night and discharged a very healthy amount of shit.

This is all psychological, I believe. It is not magic - I do not believe in such nonsense - but I am not going to spend the rest of the day or the year trying to debunk anything.

What I do know is that if last year, I felt as if the Devil have left me, this year it has returned.

And woe, woe, woe to the denizens of the Earth. For Armageddon is close at hand, and I am the keystone of the arch of hell, the small tiny gear in the great machinery of Destruction, the fulcrum on which the world turns and the tiny snowflake that will determine the direction of the avalanche.

With a smile on my face and a lilting gait, I am marching forward, bringing with me gifts from hell.