Monday, January 31, 2011

Constructicons!

I am reconstructuring my working arrangements for the year and beyond.

Every day, I listen to and consider new opportunities. I believe that in order for you to accept something new, you must let go of old things.

This has worked for me. It's not magic, and while it is very easy to go delusional on things, it is perhaps key to balance a positive, grateful attitude while keeping your feet firmly on the ground.

Gratitude is important. Every time I have my meals, I am mildly amused that I can still afford to have them.

I go home, and the lights are still on. My Internet is still connected. I can still afford my laundry, and the cleaner who comes once in a while.

Thanks!

I'm still alive and kicking.

What I need to do now is to choose carefully, the working arrangements that suit me best, for the optimum amount of funds.

Which reminds me. I need to go pay my bills.

Cheers!