Thursday, January 13, 2011

Izanami, the Goddess of Death

You know, I can do many things.

I can write - almost anything. I can write things that would reverbrate with your very soul, if you allow it.

I can create programs. I can learn a new programming language in a matter of days and be proficient if I focus for a few weeks.

I accumulate a lot of useless information which usually turns out to be useful in the end.

Stunning, wholesome good looks and a very strong dick.

What I don't have, are answers to everything. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Next week, next month, next year. I don't know.

I don't know you. I don't know anyone. Not really.

What I do know - for sure - is that I will follow my instincts, no matter what. Consequences be damned.

I'll put my money where my mouth is. Rather than hide in the shadows, I am right here, out in the open.

Come and get me, you bastards. What power do you have over me? Are you my God?

Fuck you.

In the end, I have nothing save from my wit, and my will.