Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tales from the Drunk Side: Come Out Swinging

Spent the day today on two assignments. Met two old friends. Old colleagues of the NEW Malay Mail. Had a blast.

So happy to see them doing well.

Lots to drink. Hehehehe.

I'm now at home, hoping to squeeze in an hour of writing for a dream project. One project to rule them all. One project to find them, and in the darkness, bind them.

I have made no secret of my wishes to spread my wings further, and maybe this is what I am meant to do.

I have faith in the future, no matter how difficult it will be, I'll be there.

I am a person who believes that things will open up for me. Not because of anything, but the quality of my work on things I am passionate about.

I can't work with no passion. Coasting is not my style.

And I will carve my kingdom with my own bare hands. And wear my crown upon a troubled brow.

Because I am Amir the Barbarian!