Thursday, January 27, 2011

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Wishful Thinking

I was lying on my bed, thinking of doing an international production, when suddenly I received an e-mail from an international production company.

Well, I hope it's from a real production company, and not an African Black Money Scam, but since the very polite e-mail does not ask for my personal details, my bank account number, or some funds to help release an imprisoned dictator from an African country, and the website link is legit, I trust that it is somewhat genuine. The worst thing would be that this is a prank by one of my 'friends'.

Anyway, if it works for work, let me see if it will also work for sex.

(sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex)