Friday, January 21, 2011

Intermissionary Position

I have set into motion certain things that put me beyond a point of no return.

There were some shockers - some revelations that, if I had known seven months ago, would have hastened my decision. But I guess everyone has their reasons, and I have mine as well.

I don't care.

I don't like surprises, but we all roll with the punches, and other things.

When I leave behind some things, I leave them completely. There is no turning back. There are no considerations, nothing.

I am concerned only with what I am doing and going to do. My path is very clear to me now. I know what I will do.

I'm still the same old me, still following the stupid Code of Bushido and some things I cobble together from comic books. I follow my own values, my own rules.

Cause in the end, I die alone. And that's how I want it done.