Sunday, January 31, 2010

Woke Up in the Morning

Got myself a gun.

Yesterday was bad. I smoked five sticks and started coughing like shit. My body can no longer take cigarettes all that well.

But I got me a bottle of Benadryl. Yeah! Last night, I was writing under a cloud of haziness. Drunken Writing, no, Drugged Writing.

I woke up today, and saw that what I wrote - for this side project I have - is not that bad. It's new, it's fresh, and if I were to go a bit artsy on it, it can be really, really good.

But if I were to make it twisted and twirling, it will be difficult for the audience to follow.

Oh well, I will have to sit down and discuss it with the people who commissioned the work.

Now, today, I am moving on to another project. Hope to finish it by tomorrow morning. But first, I need to go to the office. Yes, I work Sundays. My Sabbath is on Saturday, like a Jew.