1. Fight Club
- I know it's going to be on a lot of people's list, but what can I say? The movie's good. I watched it 11 times. More than that, I think.
2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- A movie about Hunter S Thompson, his Gonzo journalism and drugs. Best drug movie ever.
- best talking pig movie. Better than Animal Farm. Was called the 'Citizen Kane of talking pig movies'. And it's better than Citizen Kane.
4. The Incredibles
- Best 3D animated movie ever. EVER.
5. A Clockwork Orange
- Appo polly logies, my droogs.
6. South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut.
- Know it's top five, but South Park's first movie (hoping there would be more) is one of the greatest works of art ever done by mankind. I watched it over 23 times. Best movie, best songs. EVER.
7. Goodbye Mr Chips
- I saw this one, one late night on TV2. It's an inspirational teacher movie which, I found out later, had actually won an Academy Award.
This is the kind of movie I would like to do someday.