Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sigla Iniziale

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Anan!

I'm like Jack Hawksmoor, bitch!

And all the idiots would go, "Who's Jack Hawksmoor?"

BITCH!

Fucking hell, man. All my pop-culture references would be lost on idiots. So why? Why do I heap my valuable writing (50 cents per word, three million per script) on philistines and Israelis?

Woe is me!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You guys all suck. I hate all of you.

I guess, this is my way of giving back to the community. My charity. Allowing you the chance to 'geddit', geddit?

For example, the title above. What the fuck is sigla iniziale?

It means opening theme. Or something like that.

Man, I am so cool.

And jack Hawksmoor, he is a man modified to thrive in urban environments. He can 'talk' to cities.

Man, I wish Agent Graves was here and give me an attache case.