Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ramuh

I'm in the middle of a thunderstorm.

So I turned off my computer and is now on my Blackberry.

I've always had some sort of phobia for lightning.

A lightning is the ultimate chaos weapon. You don't know when or where it will strike.

If you do get it, it will either kill you or scramble your nervous system.

You might get amnesia or develop other kinds of nervous disorders.

And lightning is not really electricity.

I saw a documentary where they found some sort of radiation with lightning. And lightning, it doesn't come from the clouds either.

None of that 60's belief that it's clouds rubbing against the air to create static.

Nope. Lightning, comes from space.

All that pollution we dump into the atmosphere and into space? Well, it comes back as lightning.

At least, that's what scientists are theorizing. Some of them.

If you're in a plane, your vessel can take a few strikes of lightning. It will travel around the body of the craft and go to earth.

I hate lightning. I can't really prepare for it. There's no trap card or magic that can nullify lightning.

And my life's work as well as my brain can be destroyed by lightning.

I am not afraid of death, but I am worried about living life as a mental invalid.

My memories and my stories are my most precious things.

Lightning doesn't necessarily kill anyway. It just screws you up.

And since I can't work right now, I guess I just have to read a book or go to sleep.

Sleep till it stops.