Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gamera! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMERA!

Inspired by my own writing, I went out with my old camera and took a few shots. The battery was left in the pocket of an old bag, which was left out in the rain at one point.

So now, sometimes the camera would turn itself off at a random moment. Nevertheless, the Kodak 7590 still works as I remembered.

I don't think I'll be getting the second-hand D40 anymore, though I did get a good deal at RM1,200 from a guy in Terengganu. And yes, I know that the D40 has been discontinued and a real replacement will be in this year. D700X? Was just looking for a second-hand unit. Not anymore.

I think I'll be using my Kodak for quite some time. Maybe just need a replacement battery.

At the very least, it'll get me out of the house and take photos of some shit. I'll be sharing some pics after I re-install Photoshop.