Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wazzapenin'?

The coughing has subdued due to me drinking half a bottle of cough syrup. The downside is, I can't work tonight cause I'm falling asleep.

ESPECIALLY after watching a copy of The Happening a friend lent me. I mean, what the fuck, man? Killer trees? And Marky Mark doing some 'acting'.

Here's an excerpt from the movie:

Oak: Hey, willow, I just farted and the hoo-mans started killing themselves.

Willow: Really? Let me try.

Willow: Hey, it works! Come on, guys! Let's all fart and get hoo-mans to kill themselves. It's better than Saw!

Oh, and if you haven't watched the movie, all I wrote up there were spoilers.

I can't get any work done tonight, cause my brain is turning to mush because of the cough medication.

See, there are two kinds of cough syrups. One is the normal, pansy-assed decongestant. Like Breacol. It dilutes phlegm, making it easier for you to cough 'em out.

The other type, with names such as Bernadryl or Dynadryl, targets specific areas of the brain to stop you from coughing. Unfortunately, it also puts you to sleep.

You can taste the difference between the two cough syrups cause dynadryl and bernadryl has an ammonia aftertaste from the ammonium chloride.

The Happening. My ass. Remember that movie Born in the East LA? With Cheech Martin or whoever that guy was?

Wazzapenin'?