Friday, July 4, 2008

Intermission

There are too many anal jokes flying around. This whole thing has made Malaysia the butt of jokes around the world.

I am going to have a breather for a while before I continue the shit-stirring.

Meanwhile, three people gave me 9 million bucks. Well, 9 million bucks in virtual credit, that is. I have been playing this game - Cybernations - and it has taken a lot of my supposedly free time.

I was making alliances, talked to people, plotted and schemed and negotiated many, many things. So much so that they have been sending me money. 9 million so far, with another 1.5 million coming soon.

Man, I just wish they were real credits.

I also got attacked. My nation was thrown into anarchy. I bought some fighter planes including the legendary P-51 Mustang, over 1,000 soldiers and 73 tanks. I could have gotten more, but I think it will suffice as a deterrent. For now.

What the game teaches is basically to connect with other people on the net. And find ways to beat the system. My biggest ally right now is a Belgian girl. Together, we will set up a trade juggling scheme which will take the gameworld by storm.

Why aren't you millionaires sending me money? You son of a camel! I DESERVE to be a multi-millionaire, and a multi-millionaire soon.

I mean, you guys make ass-fuckers and bitches rich. Would it ruin some vast eternal plan. IF...I am a WEALTHY MANNNNNNN!!!