Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hookers! HOOKERS! HOO-FUCKING-KERS!

"The women, they go for men who are rich."

"Like, duh."

"What do you mean?"

"Given a choice between crappy men who are poor, and crappy men who are rich, which would you choose?"

"Ah, well, that means they choose money."

"Good!"

"And what makes them so different than hookers? It's the same shit, right? Pay for play. Pussy-mongering."

"I don't see it like that."

"Hey, no worries. I'm not condemning those women. They have a right to be hookers. In fact, I love hookers. They have so many stories. I have enough hooker stories to make 20 movies."

"But, but. Men go for looks."

"Correct. Looks, amongst other things. Just like in a go go bar. Or a fishbowl."

"Why don't you go to Thailand! And fuck hookers!"

"I would love to, really."

"But you're still here!"

"Yes. Because even though you're a hooker, I still love you."

"Awww..."

"Maybe... BECAUSE you're a hooker -"

"Here's a business advice. Free of charge. Don't sell when it's already sold."