Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Blue Danube Waltz

I went out with a single female lawyer just now, and bought the single greatest purchase of the week - one of those balls that turn the water in your toilet dark blue.

I've always wanted a toilet with blue water in them. The first time I saw it, way back in primary school, I thought it was the sign of class, luxury and decadence - of the decadent kind.

Finally, after more than 20 years, the water inside my toilet is now dark blue. I feel like royalty.

I also bought an air-freshening spray. I prefer the fragrance of cotton by Ambi-Pur. Been spraying the entire apartment with it.

I also bought roach baits. I don't have cockroaches, but you can never be too sure.

I flushed the toilet a few times just now and took a dump twice more than necessary because I wanted to flush the toilet.

The water's blue! It's so cool.