Friday, December 31, 2010

So Long, Suckers!

In another hour, 2010 will be over, and 2011 will begin. I intend to sleep through the whole shebang.

The passing of time means nothing to me. And oh, yes, I understand it may mean a lot to you, and in no way am I saying you are stupid with my previous statement about my own personal beliefs. I never do that. Whenever I explain my beliefs, it has nothing to do with you.

I do not believe in magic. I do not mean that anyone who does is stupid. I do not believe in marriage, but that does not mean I believe all who do are stupid. Same with everything else.

I am not calling you stupid just because I express my own beliefs.

Here's me saying you're stupid directly: YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID. YOU ARE STUPID.

See, I don't need to infer anything. You do. Why? Cause YOU ARE STUPID.

And thus ends 2010 (MY 2010, not yours) with a nap! I end my turn.