Friday, December 17, 2010

Fear of Flying

It used to bother me, why people don't go all out. They don't go 100%.

Deathly afraid, perhaps, that their 100% is not enough.

You see, a lot of people believe that they're fucking great. Destined. Chosen. Deserve to be right. Special. COULD HAVE BEEN.

And they are always afraid to put that to the test. Cause if they fail, then their warped megalomania and delusional image of themselves would crumble.

Why is that so bad?

Cause for some people, an inflated image of themselves is all they have. They've never done anything significant. They've never gone and done whatever they can do for shit.

They justify all this, to themselves, by saying "Oh, you know what, IF I DID go 100%, I COULD HAVE BEEN this or that. I COULD HAVE DONE this or that."

They take solace in the delusion that they WOULD NOT have failed if they tried it. IF. But they didn't, did they?

I have failed many times in my life. You know what happens when I fail? Nothing. I am not that significant. People don't die. I'm not a doctor. I'm not a soldier.

I'm not special, which means I'm not retarded.

People are afraid to do things, just in case others judge them as severely as they judge others.

Never stopped me.

Fuck my image. What has my image done for me? I'm not a politician. I'm not a model. I'm just me, baby. I'm just me.

Those fucking tools say I'm delusional, but they're the ones with no balls to go 100%. They're the ones who got stuck with approval-seeking for their entire lives.

I shook that shit out of my system when I was younger. Fuck approval, man. You want others to determine your life for you? To have the power whether you are happy or not?

Muahahahaha. Dumbass.

What people are afraid of is to take any kind of responsibility for their lives. They want to be told what to do. They want other people's love and approval.

Well, hate to break it to you, but people only love themselves and they are only concerned about other people's approval of them. They will never approve.

You need to approve of yourself.

I know that for you weak fuckturds, you do not want to be responsible for yourself, because it's scary for you. You want to conform. You want to be part of a group. You want to belong in society, community, whatever. You want to be part of a group.

Let me tell you that you're stupid. You're stupid, your mother's stupid, and so was your dead grandmother. Stupid cunts.

May you all burn in hell.