As the world's leading spiritual guru, I have not been called to answer some of the big questions such as:
1. Which religion got it right?
2. Will all my friends who are not of my faith go to hell? Even the nice ones?
3. If you believe that your religion is right, and that everyone else's is wrong, and you think they are all going to hell, all the while maintaining a facade of acceptance, does that make you a saint, or a hypocrite?
4. Will you go to hell for that as well?
5. Will God overlook your own sins and give you a special pass or consideration for no apparent reason and treat you as a special case all the way?
I have never been asked, but for the record, the answer to all of the above is YES.