Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Game of You

And so in my quest to become fully evil, I called out the most evil incarnation I have. Lucifer Morningstar.

Me: Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!

Lucifer: Aw, man. What's up?

Me: Hey, Lou. I have decided to be evil.

L: What?

Me: You heard me. I want to cast off all the seals and blocks and be the ultimate evil.

L: Hold on. What do you know of evil?

Me: Being evil is being selfish.

L: What? Muahahahahaha!

Me: What? What's wrong?

L: Being selfish is not being evil.

Me: Yes it is. Being selfish is the route of all evil. ALL of it.

L: Well, maybe, but there's also a wanton apetite for destruction, and you should also be willing to do some really devious things. That's just...

Me: Just what?

L: Waitaminute. Is this you posturing to be a good person? My, that's devilish!

Me: Huh? Okay.

L: Look, dude, you can't be evil. You know why?

Me: Why?

L: Cause you're a goody little two shoes! Goody little two shoes! Goody little two shoes! Goody little two shoes! Goody little two shoes! Goody little two shoes!

I whip out my boom-stick, and pushes the barrel up Lucifer's nostrils.

Me: I'm not that good.

BLAM!