Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Endless: Dream

If I live in any realm, it would be Dream's.

I'm a realist living in the land of dreams.

Am an idealist, really, which is why I was and am so hard on idealists. Because it is not enough, to me, for idealists to just have an idea. It is easy to fall in love with an idea, and that's it.

Without prodding, idealists just form NGOs, and I do not trust NGOs to do the right thing.

In fact, one of my grand plans would have resulted in the eradication of all NGOs by creating the ultimate NGO - a society subscribing to the principles of anarchy.

This was my dream. But I am waking up now. And as the awareness descends upon me, as I open my eyes, the dream-stuff shifts and turns. Some, into nightmarish constructs. Others, into warped vistas.

I am the Dreaming Celestial. And my wake is the end of a universe. And the realisation of another.