Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Day Amir Stood Still (For Five Seconds)

Somebody treated me to a massage today, after a long one. And the previous night, I came back from a night assignment, to sleep on the floor cause some relatives came for a visit.

There is only one bed

The massage was done by a real professional. No hanky-panky, and I was screaming all the way.

As soon as I got back home, I lied on the bed and just knocked off. Woke up at 3am. My left ear is still ringing and I think I am experiencing slight hearing loss. My hearing was not perfect to begin with, as I couldn't hear everything in a normal human spectrum.

Listening to people is important to me. It's how I gather information. More information is always good. My mind can process and extrapolate data later.

For example, I understand that I make a lot of people jealous merely by existing. I know a lot of shit. I don't know everything, but I know enough to make idiots see me as clairvoyant. Fucking idiots.

I mean, I come from a swamp. I'm a swamp boy, motherfucker. I taught myself many things, and I had really great teachers. My life is quite nice. It's not perfect, and I have debts I need to take care of, but hey, I'm cool with shit.

Maybe the next time I go back home, I'll take pictures of my village and show you how the people there are stuck in the '70s. Poor ass motherfuckers. All they need is proper management.

Oh well.

It is not my job, to save everyone. I let go, and am still letting go of that delusion. It is extremely dangerous.

Ah, now is time to get back to work. See you after the breach.