Saturday, May 15, 2010

Master of Time and Space

I have loads to do. Too many things usually just crash my system.

Two days ago, I was kept awake until 6am because I developed a headache due to my long hair. I can't keep long hair. Gives me severe headache. So I went for a haircut yesterday, after my dentist cancelled on me.

These days, you can call me self-absorbed. People come to me with their political problems and I just sit and nod.

Uhuh. Ooo. I never saw that coming from a mile away. Ahah. Where have I heard this before?

Blah blah blah blah. Blah. Blah blah blah.

Some people think what they think, or what other people think, matter. Unless you're a politician, in which case, it sucks to be you, it don't mean a thing. And it don't got that swing.

The last thing on my plate right now - the least important bit, is minding other people's business. Or become anyone's pawn. Just because I'm a Malay AND a man, doesn't mean I am that dumb. Or maybe I am. Big fucking deal.

I mean, people see a Malay, right. And a man, they immediately think that guy's stupid and horny.

Can't do much about the stupid bit, but I trained my horniness under the Whore-Priestesses of Shabda-Oud. No one can bribe me with pussy. Cause it's only worth 50 bucks.

I got shit to do, man. And I am not about to add other people's shit on my fucking plate.

I got like, four movies to do. A few TV series. Some Internet proposal shit and other stuff. I always make sure I pledge 300% of my capacity, because the nature of these things is that 70% of the stuff will never happen. You deal with a lot of prospect work, so a lot of them just remain prospects. Some, do happen, and I am gearing myself up for those real projects.

Imporrtant thing right now is to get some rest before the final push later tonight. I'm going to bed and waking up after midnight.

Cheers!