Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Had a Dream

I just woke up from a nap, and I, had a dream.

I invited some girls to spend the night at my place, and I was lying down with one of them in front of the TV.

There was a ghost or a monster in the living room, but I wasn't terrified. I was annoyed.

And then, I was walking to work, only the road was the stretch between Nana Station and Nana Plaza, in Bangkok.

I argued with myself on whether or not I should stop for lunch at KFC, as all KFCs in Bangkok are halal, or to continue to my office.

I decided to walk on, as I couldn't find the door to the KFC restaurant, only ending up on grey concrete cul-de-sacs.

I found cheap open-air stalls that sell shoes and socks. I suddenly realised that I was wearing sandals, so I debated with myself on whether or not to buy a pair of shoes and socks or just fake it with a pair of socks only, as I haven't been paid my salary yet and was only surviving on loans from people.

I decided to check out the prices first. Quickly and quietly, as Najib was in the next stall, and for some reason, I did not want him to see me.

There was a pair of shoes I thought was adequate, but the price was RM2190. So I decided to get a pair of socks instead.

They didn't have anything I liked, and the only one that made sense was RM690.

I was like, "Man, things are so expensive these days."

And then I woke up.