Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brother to Dragons, Companion to Owls: Dr Hate

I can't sleep. Benadryl no longer has any hold over me. I have a morning assignment tomorrow, so I am stuck with two choices:

1. Take whatever sleep I can get and risk waking up at noon.

2. STay awake until the time comes to go for the thing.

Some of my friends' marriages are not working out. They now look at me like I'm some sort of wise man.

I am not wise. Far from it. I'm just a wise guy.

You can see the tell-tale signs of a relationship doomed to either end in one year, or would last forever - and even then, not in a good way.

One is a lack of passion. Most relationships people are trapped in have no real passion in it. By passion, I do not mean tango under the moonlight by the bay, kissing and groping each other all the time, or even having good conversations with each other.

Those are all forms. Many people just get stuck in forms. Erecting a facade of something - a sham of a marriage, a lethargic relationship or even relationships with fake people.

When you are in a thing with fake people, everything becomes false. Practiced. Rehearsed. Planned. Pretend. No passion. No truth. No honesty. Just... bullshit.

You happily play along. For a while. And then he beats you up. She beats you up. She sleeps with other men. Both of you are left unhappier than when you first started.

How many people come up to me, giddy with the news that they have found someone. My reaction is usually this - "Meh."

And then they get angry, saying I was judging them. How dare I blahblahblahblahblahblah. Blahblahblah. Blah. I don't give a shit.

A year later, after several bruises, broken bones, broken hearts, failed marriages, a few lawsuits, quite a number of screaming matches, some fucked-up kids, depleted bank accounts, et cetera, they come to me and tell me I was right.

Thing is, I don't want to be right. Not in this, at the very least. This is why I stopped dispensing relationship advice years ago. Not my fucking business, man. It's YOUR fucking business. When the business fails - IF it does - YOU handle it, not me.

Nowadays, I just take the opportunity to laugh at people. Because it is all just one big cosmic joke. At their expense. Not mine.

I have seen and heard it all. No I didn't. And I am glad I did not. Muahahaha.

You fuck someone cause he has money, even though that very financial stability makes him unstable. I give it a year or forever.

Cause guys with money, it's like, "I paid for your pussy already, bitch. What the fuck else do you want from me? Now give me MAH PUSSY!"

I was in Thailand and I got some money. I know what that's like for a lot of guys who had more money than I did. Some develop feelings of entitlement.

You fuck a girl, and all she ever wanted was money - stability. And you expect her to be more than a hooker and a maid? Aside from a fancy decoration when you go out, those girls are empty. Bottomless pits. Yeah, go on. Stick your dick inside them. See what kind of monsters come out.

I used to ask people, "Why do you want to be in this relationship?"

Not a single person ever told me, "Cause I love him/her." Or "I like being with him/her." Or "I enjoy his/her company."

It's always, "I'm getting OLD!" "My pussy is dry!" "I need the money!" "I need to show off how successful my pussy is cause it attracted a rich dick." "I get lonely with no pussy at night." "I am following an ancient stupid fertility rite by the Babylonian fertility Goddess Astarte" Nyeeeeeeeeeeee.

Two of those couples whom I polled, are now going through messy divorces. Both have kids.

Well? Not MY kids. Muahahahahaha!

Tell-tale signs: when either one of you so desperately advertises(without being asked) how happy you are in your relationship, it means you're not happy. Real happy people need nothing. Want nothing. Not even the desire to tell other people how happy they are. For happiness is the absence of desire.

If it's any consolation, and if you're one of those people who compare yourself to others on a constant basis and simply CANNOT LOSE, I have seen only two or three relationships that work. Out of thousands. SO there is a chance. A possibility. That's why I am now playing 4D. Leaves less of a mess, and if it works out, I'll be a fucking millionaire.