Sunday, May 16, 2010

Intermission: Recess

Today is a work day. I work on Sundays. Been up all night, doing some other stuff. I need to take a day off just to finish my work, and I think I will do that, sometime this week.

I have around five hours of sleep before I start at the office.

A lot of loose ends. Moving parts. Blah blah blah. I will celebrate as soon as I finish them all. But that is in the future.

Right now, I'm just enjoying being me. I stay up as long as I want, I write as much as I want, and nothing as well as no one, matters more than just plain old me.

By this time next year, I'll be more famous than I am, ever. I may be infamous, but I don't care. Fame has its uses. And annoyances.

Not something I seek, popularity or infamy, but it comes my way. And whatever or whoever comes my way, I deal with it. Right, wrong. Good, bad. Doesn't really matter to me. To meeeee.

Mama just killed a man. Put a gun against his head. Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life has just begun. But now I've gone and thrown it all away. Mama, oooOOOOOooooh. Didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow. Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come. Sends shivers down my spine. Body's aching all the time
Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth. Mama, oooooooh (Any where the wind blows). I don't want to die. Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.


I look at the people, most of them scared. They live a life coming from fear. I have nothing to fear. Not anymore. Desiring nothing - not money, fame, recognition, approval, being right or simply winning - I can do more things, HAVE done more stuff, and the quality can be improved, as it has.

In time, things can only get better. Honestly, I can't wait to be 40. I was born 40, and all my life has been to prepare for 40. If I live that long.

Okay. Sleep.