Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Pussy of Happiness

I often wondered, why people do things to themselves.

Like how abused women stay in abusive relationships. How people get married. How people breed. How people pretend to be stupid. How people keep on doing stupid things to themselves, which caused so much pain.

Why some people crave pain.

And then, I realised, that perhaps the pain keeps them happy. That they are happy with pain. I mean, who am I to say that everyone wants what I want - a relatively pain-free experience. No, that would be judgmental.

People live passionless, empty lives, maybe because THAT makes them happy.

I'm serious. I mean, just because I do not desire the things other people desire, they often branded me as a freak. Maybe I am doing the same, no?

Maybe some people just want to be stupid. Because with stupidity, comes release. Freedom from responsibility.

People perhaps compete for stupid things, because stupid things make them happy. Again, who am I to judge?

Oh well, then. MOAR pusseh for meh!