Friday, March 5, 2010

Jackass

I had a dream just now.

I was walking, and somebody called out to me. It was one of the greatest jackasses I know.

He asked me to sit down and have coffee with him. He was smiling all the way. The sincere smile, not the fake one used to plaster his mouth.

He was no longer a bitter, broken 50-year-old man. He's moving on, he said, a little sadly.

Suddenly, I realised I was in a dream, so after levitating, I asked the jackass for winning lottery numbers.

He went, "3, 15, 27..."

ANd then I woke up. My phone was ringing. Twice. And then it stopped. I checked the caller ID. It was my sister.

Now, my father is sick at home. Fourth stroke and an array of illnesses. I was really worried.

So I called her number. SHe didn't pick up the phone.

Then, I got an SMS. It was from her.

Here's the SMS:

"Apa beza poem dengan puisi? (Is there a difference between poem and poem/poetry?)"

What a jackass.