Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Pro-Christ

And when I was born, a lone star shone in the sky. Because it was the first haze Kuantan experienced in history, and all the other stars were blocked by lots of tiny smoke particles.

I'm a Pisces, the sign of the fish.

Three super-computers from Nerv came to me, as a baby - Balthasar, Melchior and Casper. They told people I would fight angels. Or that I would watch a cartoon about fighting angels which were not really angels in the traditional Biblical or Koranic sense. Just big ass monsters trying to fuck Lilith.

In nearby villages, a two-headed condom was found. On the Internet, somebody saw the Virgin Mary on a grilled sandwich, the burn patterns coincidentally similar to a woman's face, who could have been Mary, or Divine Brown.

As I grew up, in the swamps, not much was known about me. The story picks up when I'm 30, which is this year.

I will cure the blind. Heal the sick. And sometimes drink with a guy called Lazarus. Lazarus Rokk, formerly from NSTP.

And then, one day, Romulans will come from the sky and kill me. I would be betrayed by Rob Halford. But I forgive him, cause his band is all right.

After that, you're all fucked.