Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday

What day is today?
What day is today?

It's Amir Hafizi's birthday and he's not gay!

Also, happy 30th birthday this year to Ronaldinho, John Terry, Xavi, (let's do a team. I can be manager. You guys be striker, defender, midfielder, respectively. I need a warm coat, stat!).

SHaring my birthday are Freddie Prinze Jr, Camryn Manheim, Aidan Quinn and Anne Bonny, one of only two famous female pirates (Mary Read being the other one. Was going to put them in a comics featuring a pirate all-star, but was rejected). There are others. Many, many more.

Masses: Speech! Speech! Speech!

I guess, it has been a great ride. I have accomplished, within these 30 years, things I thought I could only do in 50 years or more.

I am thankful to God that I am smart. People say ignorance is bliss. Those people are ignorant.

I believe that it is possible to be intelligent and happy at the same time. That happiness, joy, bliss, is a choice. We are not made happy. We decide to be.

I thank all those who helped me along the way. My life is not the work of a single person. You know who you are.

And I curse those who tried to mess with me. I have news for you: You're all fucked. I'm 30 now. I got nothing to lose.

Yay! I survived. In style.